I'm an award-winning social media consultant with 7+ years of experience in paid social specialising in TikTok, Instagram and LinkedIn strategies.
- Social media consultant at London-based digital marketing agency, Base Creative
- Awarded Young Digital Woman of the Year Award in November 2021
- TikTok expert, delivering talks about the platform at conferences across the UK, including BrightonSEO.
- Notion-nerd, having built a 'second brain' and website using the platform.
- Passionate about thought leadership on social media, tailoring campaign activity and running workshops to support this.
I have worked on paid social strategies for brands in the professional services sector.
I am a self-motivated learner, having dedicated many hours during lockdown to building a ‘second brain’ on Notion. This has provided a platform for me to pursue a greater depth of knowledge and expertise in user intent within paid social strategies.
My drive to learn more has presented itself in other ways too, including hosting The Appaholics Podcast, a weekly show discussing the latest apps. Additionally, delivering talks covering the fundamentals of TikTok advertising across the UK at conferences including BrightonSEO, Digital Women, Cambridge Social Media Meetup, and Sharing Social London.
In November 2021, I was awarded the Young Digital Women of the Year Award at the Digital Women Awards.
The rest of the time...
In my free time, you’ll find me listening to vinyl whilst working on my second brain, pouring over maps from cities around the world and my favourite video games!